Millennial pink isn’t just for those born after 1984 anymore. From elementary school-eraser to deep berry hues, we’re keeping our rose-colored glasses on for Market this fall. We uncover the season’s top finds—and challenge you to think pink.
1. With arches inspired by Moroccan architecture, the Hexagon lamp table from Jonathan Charles Fine Furniture brings a Moorish touch, rendered in a ballet slippers–inspired hue. 200 N. Hamilton St., Suite 135
2. The graceful squiggles of Tempaper’s Lines wallcovering, designed by Bobby Berk, offer a subdued, textured take on this It-hue. IHFC, 2010 E. Commerce Ave., IH204
3. For a girls-only vibe, the cotton candy-hued Blair pendant lamp from Mitzi by Hudson Valley Lighting casts the perfect amount of sweet. Market Square, 200 W.
Commerce Ave., M70 & M90
4. Aiming for a smaller shot of color? The gently-patterned, fringe-trimmed Mint Punch pillow from Celerie Kemble by Eastern Accents is an easy accoutrement
for bohemian and buttoned-up spaces alike. Suites at Market Square, 200 W. Commerce Ave., G-1000
5. In a delicate blush faux-bois fabric, Bungalow 5’s Lang club chair—part of the company’s custom upholstery program—is a swoon-worthy accent piece. IHFC, 2010 E. Commerce Ave., IH610
6. High style meets hot pink with Christopher Guy’s hand-carved Ribiere mirror, inspired by classic French designs and interpreted with a twist. 129 S. Hamilton St.
7. Ahoy! Clad in custom pink lacquer, the marble-topped Chunky Captain’s Compass
table by Dunes and Duchess serves as a guiding light. Suites at Market Square, 200 W. Commerce Ave., G-7010
8. Rifle Paper Co.’s whimsical floral motifs from illustrator Anna Bond make their debut via soft-pile rugs with the Palais collection, a collaboration with carpet company Loloi. IHFC, 2010 E. Commerce Ave., D320
9. The French neoclassical lines of Hancock & Moore’s Appointment chair get a playful update, decked in a fuchsia tiger print and a suede seat. 200 Steele, 200 Steele St., Suite 323
10. Clad in bold magenta upholstery, the button-tufted Jessica Charles Estate settee is a slim, tailored statement piece suited for small spaces. 200 Steele, 200 Steele St., Suite 323
11. Talk about joie de vivre: Powder-coated in a hot pink, the High Basket planter from French garden furniture purveyor Fermob is ready to make a splash—and that's before adding an abundance of blooms. Suites at Market Square, 200 W. Commerce Ave., G-6000A
Photos courtesy of brands.