Sales & Marketing
We are seeking a highly motivated Showroom Manager with a passion for creating memorable experiences for our design clients. This is an opportunity for those who thrive in a client-centric environment, see themselves as more than a sales professional but also as a true personal advisor. The ideal candidate is someone who can deliver exceptional customer service, has a strategic sales mindset, willingness to learn and a passion for forming meaningful relationships with designers and design-driven retailers. We value individuals who are eager to contribute their creativity and skill set to the success and reputation of our luxury brand.
· Achieve or exceed monthly/annual established sales goals.
· Report weekly activity. Include volume, requests made, trends, challenges, feedback and opportunities.
· List items sold off the floor and collaborate with internal team about suggestions for replacements/re-orders.
· Produce a monthly report covering objectives set, results achieved and sales performance, collating forward indicators. Accurately monitor, analyze and report sales patterns and trends.
· Generate weekly call logs and establish customer list.
· Provide exceptional service to appointments and walk in traffic, building trust and reputation for superior client experiences.
· Ensure an exceptional customer experience through management of all phases of sales transactions from qualifying the potential client, to design consultation, product selection, quote preparation, payment processing and follow through of delivery and setup.
· Respond promptly to customer requests, liasing with customer service and account managers to provide quotes, sales orders and resolve inquiries.
· Other duties as assigned.
· College Degree; BA in Business or combination of education and experience.
· Proven management experience in leading, motivating, developing a team
· Knowledge of and relationships with design community
· High end customer service and luxury retail experience
· Ability to work in a high paced environment and to multitask
· Computer savvy, experienced with till systems, Excel, Word
· Exceptional communicator both written and verbal
· Proven sales and customer satisfaction record
· Determined and driven for results
· Highly organized and able to work in a busy retail environment
· Diligent and conscientious
· Analytical thinker with strong numerical abilities
· Team player/commitment to group goals
· Eye for color and design
· Creative Innovator – committed to constant improvement
Compensation package for this role: $80k to $100k basepay plus competitive commission program and eligibility for full company benefits.
Ardmore Home Design (AHD), founded in 2008, is a privately-owned, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company where we value people with strong skills to make our products and processes better every day. We design, sell and distribute luxury home décor to interior designers as well as boutique/luxury retailers globally. The AHD family of wholesale brands includes Made Goods (flagship furniture made from unique materials); Pigeon & Poodle (home and bath accessories); Blue Pheasant (handcrafted tabletop products) and Thucassi (artisanal candles and fragrances).
Director of CS & Showrooms