Leading showroom located in NoMad seeks a qualified, enthusiastic and polished Showroom Sales Representative. The position reports directly to the General Manager of the NY Showroom. The candidate must be detail and results oriented with a passion for people and luxury design goods. This role requires relevant industry contacts, strong sales ability to grow business from the showroom’s flagship location in NY. The key to this role is increasing existing business and developing end user-sales through the studio design service.
- Manage and develop a trade account base
- Develop new trade business from new accounts
- Develop and upsell end-user business client presentations
- Visit client locations to survey and formulate floor plans
- Collaborate with other sales team members to ensure that design service potential is maximized
- Collaborate with customer service, production and marketing departments to ensure a luxury and on brand client experience is achieved
- Networking and attendance at industry events
- Join Outside Sales Representative for client visits and presentations
- Salary base + commission
- Benefits Included
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in the luxury interior furnishings industry
- Comprehensive understanding of sales and luxury showroom environment
- Ability to work well with end-users, interior designers and architects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and email.
- Existing trade and end user relationships
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Comfortable and confident; able to speak effectively before individual customers, customer groups and members of the public
- Organized and detail orientated
- Demonstrates a positive attitude that contributes to a positive team environment
- Team oriented but also self-driven with entrepreneurial spirit
Over the past thirty years, LIAIGRE has become synonymous with refined, iconic designs and craftsmanship. Through use of space and light, basing design on local cultures and traditions, choice of materials and a special love of art and crafts, the combination of luxury and comfort embody the hallmarks of the brands signature and sought after aesthetic. LIAIGRE’s design ethos are rooted in the philosophy that interior architecture and design are far from fashion and trends, but are timeless, achieved by calm beauty and subtle luxury. This uniqueness became more and more apparent and marked a distinct identity within the industry, one in which dreams and beauty are epitomized for even the most discerning of clients.
LIAIGRE, Inc., the U.S. based division, opened in October of 2010 and is represented in a select number of the top to-the-trade showrooms, including Thomas Lavin, Inc. in Los Angeles and Laguna, De Sousa Hughes in San Francisco, Holland & Sherry in Seattle, David Sutherland in Chicago, Dallas and Houston, John Brooks in Denver and Scottsdale, Studio 534 in Boston, and R Huges in Atlanta. LIAIGRE's US flagship showrooms are located in Miami and New York City.