Architectural Digest’s storied AD Innovators list, a yearly compilation, is now seeking readers’ votes for the first time. Six finalists have been chosen in each of the categories of architecture, art, landscape design, product design, and technology, and readers can vote on their favorites until August 5.
“We’re thrilled with the quality and breadth of nominations for the inaugural AD Innovators Readers’ Choice,” says Architectural Digest’s digital director, Erica Duecy. “Finalists reflect the incredible diversity of talent in the creative industries around the world, as well as the global perspective of AD’s in-the-know digital audience, who added a new dimension to this year’s dialogue about what innovation means in 2016.”
The finalists include:
• Edwina von Gal, East Hampton, New York
• James Corner Field Operations, New York
• Piet Oudolf, Hummelo, Netherlands
• Surfacedesign, San Francisco
• Rich Landscapes, London
• Harrison Green, Brooklyn
• Iris van Herpen, Paris
• Decorist, San Francisco
• FiftyThree, New York
• Raden, New York
• Self-Assembly Lab, Cambridge, Massachusetts
• Google’s Advanced Technology and Projects Group, Mountain View, California
Voting is open until August 5.