Shannon Crain Design is looking for a project manager and interior designer with at least three years of experience with design and project management. The ideal candidate must be team and detail oriented, highly motivated with excellent follow through and a passion for completing design projects as well as proven skills in developing design schemes for interior projects.
-Candidate must demonstrate the ability to successfully manage client and team relationships as well as vendor and contractor communication
-Position requires excellent organizational skills, effective communication skills, confident presentation skills
-The candidate must have proficiency and experience with managing overall project fees, quotes, and schedules
-AutoCAD is required
- Prepare and maintain budgets, inventory tracking, and constructions schedules in excel or other programs
- Inputting items into interior design software and creating proposals and purchase orders
- Assist with ordering samples, requesting quotes, and maintaining library
- Communicate with contractors, clients, vendors, and sub-workers
- Design architectural details such as built-ins, moldings, and tile design
- Draw construction details and furniture layouts in AutoCAD
- Observe progress and quality of subcontractor or contractor work as required
- Assist with installations
- Positive attitude and work ethic, ability to multi task and problem solve, resourceful, and highly efficient
- Strong organizational skills and follow through
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team player, able to work well with others but also have the ability to work independently without supervision.
Shannon Crain Design is a full service interior design firm located in Houston, Texas. Known for her classic and elevated designs, Shannon and her team love to mix materials and textures to create spaces for her clients that are both elegant and comfortable. Their work has been featured in Southern Living, Modern Luxury, and Luxe Magazine.