Junior Photographer & Editor
Sales & Marketing
Artistic Tile is looking for a full-time Junior Photographer/Retoucher who will be responsible for photographing, retouching, and maintaining all digital assets across multiple platforms and servers. In addition to creating high quality images of our products, you will assist in managing the needs of the photography team and marketing department.
Great candidates for this position are highly organized, creative, have a meticulous eye for color and detail, and have an affinity to or familiarity with the world of interior design and luxury lifestyles. The company you will join is a recognized leader in the field, and it will be your job to uphold and enhance its reputation of excellence through compelling creative work. Sharing our story is essential to our strategy. The marketing team you will join is staffed with professionals who excel in their roles, are consultative and supportive, and who produce at high levels to create the content that you will polish, organize, and present.
- Photograph all product images for use on our website, social media, direct mail, print, and various digital channels.
- Set up and operate lighting equipment - including strobes, diffusers, and various modifiers to achieve desired lighting effects.
- Conduct test shots and review them with the lead photographer to ensure proper exposure, composition, and technical quality.
- Set up and break down photography sets and assist the lead photographer in on-location photoshoots as needed.
- Assist capturing high-quality photographs during various company events, such as dinners, grand openings, and dealer seminars.
- Use Adobe Photoshop to retouch various digital assets in a timely manner, ensuring all content meets Artistic Tile standards for brand integrity and quality.
- Responsible for color correcting, cropping, and resizing images for different platforms.
- Fulfill file-naming and metadata initiatives to achieve accurate and complete digital asset protocols for all files.
Artistic Tile is a pioneering luxury tile & stone design, import, distribution, and retail company that’s family owned and operated. We’re leaders in the field due to the importance we place on design innovation, quality control, and customer service. Design is central to what we do, and it’s the Senior Graphic Designer’s responsibility to grasp our brand identity and communicate it effectively across all channels and platforms, both online and offline.