We are seeking an enthusiastic Junior Interior Designer to assist in all aspects of our interior design projects as well as at our two retail locations. Responsibilities include:
• Play a key role in all interior design projects, including assisting with floor plans, scheme boards, attending client meetings and site visits.
• Work with clients and trades people, tracking orders and installations.
• Working knowledge of AutoCad
• Place and track orders for clients, including fabric, wallpaper, lighting, furniture, etc.
• Maintain our fabric and wallpaper sample library.
• Create proposals and invoices on Studio Designer software program.
• Manage the website and inquiries as well as our inventory on 1stdibs, InCollect and Chairish.
• Work in our Locust Valley shop as needed, including working with retail clients helping with inventory management.
• Assist with photo shoots and related media work.
• Participate in events, such as book signings, trunk shows, etc.
• Assist with social media and promotions.
• Interest in interior design
• Detail oriented
• Highly organized
• Ability to work independently, think on your feet and meet deadlines
• Create client presentations including floor plans and elevations
• Good communication skills
• Work well with others
• Knowledge of social media platforms
• Microsoft Office
• Personal laptop
• 2D AutoCad Knowledge
• Knowledge of Studio Designer platform
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Elizabeth Pash Interiors & Antiques offers full interior design services, with active projects throughout the Tri-state area. We have two retail locations, one in New York City at the InCollect Gallery (New York Design Center) and the other in Locust Valley, NY. Both locations feature a curated selection of European antiques as well as carefully chosen modern furniture, lighting and accessories. In addition, we offer a selection of custom mirrors and upholstered furniture, as well as small gift items. For more information, please visit www.elizabethpash.com.