Interior Design Assistant
Innen Studio is looking for an Interior Design Assistant with 1+ years experience in high-end residential design to join our team! This is a part-time, entry level position for an enthusiastic aspiring designer looking to gain invaluable experience with a small design firm. The ideal candidate is an organized, creative, and self-motivated individual who is able to assist the Principal Designer with administrative and design focused tasks from initial planning through to final installation.
- Support the Principal in conception, sourcing, procurement, and installation
- Create client presentations communicating design intent through mood boards and organized room schemes
- Attend design meetings with clients and coordinate project meetings with consultants, contractors, and vendors as needed
- Assist in creating and maintaining budgets and tracking schedules
- Organize and maintain up to date sample library
- Degree in Interior Design; or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must work well in a small group setting and enjoy collaboration
- Familiar with Houzz Pro (previously Ivy), AutoCAD and Google Suite a plus
- Must be based in San Francisco and available to work in person
- Driver’s license and access to a vehicle
Innen Studio is a residential interior design firm located in San Francisco, California. Founded and led by principal designer Hana Mattingly, the studio’s multifaceted approach combines skills within interior architecture & design, furniture design, curation, and styling. We strive to create thoughtful, custom homes rooted in belief that spaces have the power to evoke comfort and creativity. Since launching in 2020, we are honored to have our work featured in national and international design publications such as Architectural Digest - Clever, Dwell, House & Garden UK, and CA Home & Design.