Sales & Marketing
At Maiden Home, we're growing our team of mission-driven, customer-obsessed design lovers here in NYC. If you're excited to be a part of a revolution of furniture retail–and game to join one of the fastest-growing brands in the industry–we'd love to hear from you.
We are seeking an Interior Designer to join us in building a category-defining home furnishings brand in our first retail location. As a member of our Retail Sales team, you will be dedicated to delivering excellence for our customers, assisting them with questions about our brand and products, and guiding them through the sales consideration process by helping them select the perfect style, fabric, or leather for their home. You will be on the frontlines of executing our brand, representing our values through every customer touchpoint and experience in-store.
• Offer friendly, warm and elevated communications as an authority and resource for customers in our Showroom
• Act as the face of the Maiden Home brand to our customers, providing impeccable customer service
• Overseeing the client experience from the moment they discover our brand (online or in-store)
• Create floorplans for customers, understanding customers' aesthetic and interpreting it with pieces in Maiden Home's assortment
• Become an expert on Maiden Home's collection, styles, materials, design and construction details
• Conduct product consultations with customers to design their space (including product and fabric/leather suggestions)
•. Adhere to Company and standards, maintaining communications and merchandising consistent with the Maiden Home brand
• Minimum of 6-8 years of experience within a design firm or high-end furniture company
•. Art, Architecture, Interior Design degree or equivalent preferred
• Proficiency in AutoCAD
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate in a luxury brand voice
• Demonstrated understanding of service excellence in a consumer environment
• "Can-do" attitude and resourcefulness: always willing to go the extra mile for the customer
• Ability to work weekends and evenings as needed
About Maiden Home
Maiden Home is a new concept in custom furniture that will forever change the way consumers shop for their homes. We offer high-quality pieces made by the best American craftsmen and delivered at prices and lead times unheard of in custom furniture.
Since launching in 2017, Maiden Home has been featured in Architectural Digest, Fast Co, Forbes & Bloomberg, to name a few. Backed and led by seasoned executives in e-commerce and retail, and embraced by a nationwide community of consumers and designers, Maiden Home is on its way to forever transform the home furnishings industry.
Maiden Home is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Director of Sales