Sales & Marketing
Furniture and lighting gallery sales manager. Commission sales position to run a boutique furniture and lighting gallery. Sales experience in the home furnishing industry is necessary. Strong communication and follow-up skills required.
1. Store management such as working with walk-in customers and designers and maintaining store appearance
2. Online sales, customer service and listing
3. Order management such as collaborating with vendors and manufacturers and keeping up with production schedules
4. Inventory management
1. Proven experience as a Director or similar role in home furnishing industry
2. Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with an in-house technician and draftsman.
3. Ability to manage multiple orders simultaneously and meet customer's requirements and deadlines
4. Strong attention to details and a keen eye for aesthetics
This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Venfield is a furniture and lighting gallery on the Upper East Side of NYC. The Venfield collection consists of dramatic "made to order" chandeliers and sconces as well as finely crafted, custom made case pieces. Venfield offers an exquisite array of vintage lighting and mid century furniture. Highlights from the collection include Murano glass, mirrored furniture and exotic skins such as python, shagreen and parchment.