Who We Are
As a family-owned company, PALECEK values integrity, loyalty, and strong partnerships. We are driven to improve, innovate, and inspire. We bring our personal best to every aspect of our business, from our design and craft to our internal teamwork and customer service. We are passionate about creativity and believe that beautiful spaces enhance the quality of life.
The Showroom Sales Associate will represent and deliver on sales objectives for their location.
In addition, they will provide the highest level of service and support to our clients.
• Achieve high levels of sales performance and results
• Assist customers in the selection, purchase, and delivery of merchandise
• Provide monthly sales forecast and deliver on financial goals and quotas
• Serve as a product ambassador for PALECEK by maintaining comprehensive product knowledge and utilizing the informational tools to provide immediate detail for product and sales requests
• Prospect, develop, and document new and existing business opportunities
• Maintain current Architecture and Design industry knowledge with an understanding of brand competitors and a critical understanding of how to apply this knowledge to the sales process
• Perform other duties as requested.
• Operate in a professional office environment
• Moderate noise i.e. business office with computers, phone, printers and light traffic
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
• Regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone
• Close vision requirements due to computer work
• Ability to see various shades of color
Pay & Benefits
• Pay range: $35 - $42/hour + commission
• Competitive Paid Time Off
• A flexible health plan offering medical, dental, and vision benefits.
• Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
• Health Savings Account
• 401(k) Savings Plan
• Profit Sharing Benefits
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in trade
• Prior Architecture and Design sales with a proven high-volume track record
• To the Trade and Wholesale industry knowledge
• Outstanding customer service and exceptional follow up
• Proactive with the ability to prioritize tasks and problem solve
• Furniture industry and design knowledge
• Order processing and basic computer skills
• Word and Excel proficient
• Manage time wisely, work independently, and be self-motivated and proactive
• Communicate clearly in a concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Customer focused with an ability to build client confidence and is com
For nearly 50 years, PALECEK designs have been inspired by the beauty of natural materials. Strong partnerships with artisans and vendors around the world, and a headquarters and manufacturing site in Northern California, yield a signature style that marries tradition with distinctly modern finishes. A family owned company, PALECEK strives to sustain the environment and be responsible in business, leaving a proud legacy for the generations that follow. With a focus on innovation and design, PALECEK is a trusted partner in curating unforgettable living spaces. In 2004, Allan’s son Andrew T. Palecek joined the executive team and now oversees the company’s creative direction. Andrew’s passion for design, and business management will continue the PALECEK legacy for the generations that follow.