Senior Sales & Store Manager
ALT for Living
Sales & Marketing
Join our team at ALT for Living LA- we are currently looking for a Senior Sales Associate/Store Manager to lead operations at our showroom in Los Angeles
Over the years, ALT has grown into one of the most coveted brands in the interior design industry, recognized for our curated eye and our relationships with top designers, architects, and influencers. We are looking for some passionate, seasoned, and motivated individuals to join our sales team in the heart of Los Angeles.
Our full time employees enjoy a competitive salary + commission pay structure, a generous benefits package including Health Insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and annual performance based bonuses.
What you offer:
You have demonstrated success as a sales leader in a Retail or to the trade design showroom.
* You have experience managing the full sales cycle and managing projects with top interior designers and architects.
* You have an entrepreneurial spirit, a professional demeanor and strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
*You are comfortable leading the day-to-day operations of a showroom and managing Sales Associates. This may include duties like performing light bookkeeping, processing bank deposits, sales reports, reconciliation, and provide pertinent financial information to the New York office
* You have a passion for the ALT for Living brand, an established book of clients and strong experience fostering client relationships and partnerships.
* You can facilitate the full ALT customer experience through a mastery of product knowledge, company resources and programs.
* You can successfully execute a sales strategy to meet or exceed your sales goals.
* You can capably identify, specify, and execute custom orders.
* You are well-versed in email platforms, phone systems and POS software.
*Must be open to the possibility of traveling.
Analisse Taft-Gersten, owner and founder of the ALT for Living Showrooms, has transformed the meaning of luxury with her unique one-stop-shop experience.
Being immersed in the design community for over 10 years in Los Angeles, Analisse decided to take the next step forward and move to New York City to start her own business. In 2008, Analisse saw an opportunity in the market to curate something special. She took a bold leap and opened ALT for Living offering designers and architects a special place to come and experience all that design has to offer. A showroom to get lost in and to inspire creativity.
Today, Analisse owns three beautiful lifestyle showrooms in NYC, Los Angeles, and Sag Harbor. Most recently, she opened The1818 COLLECTIVE with business partner and co-founder Kristen Fine. This design collective shares the same property as the ALT East Showroom, creating an immersive design experience in the Hamptons.
Analisse devotes herself to all areas in lifestyle and design. Whether she designs or stages your home, or creates a special experience for consumers to enjoy, there is nothing that excites her more than designing an environment for her clients to love.