Susan Marinello Interiors
Senior Interior Designer
A boutique interior design firm in Seattle, WA is seeking a talented interior designer with at least 7 years’ experience in high-end residential design. This position offers an incredible opportunity for an energetic, motivated and passionate individual to grow with an established, friendly and well-respected design team. This position will be working directly with the principal of the firm and is responsible for developing and executing the design from the conceptual and presentation stage through the completion of final installation.
• Execute full design process through all phases of Interior Design project deliverables from Concept Design through Construction Administration
• Project management including developing and managing budgets CAD drawings and hand sketching
• Work with expeditor on furnishings procurement, client deposits, installations and final invoicing
• Review monthly time billing reports
• Manage 1-2 junior level Designers
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to work in a beautiful office, gain a high level of autonomy while working with high-end clientele. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
Qualified candidates, please send resume, portfolio with cover letter and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Must hold a degree in Interior Design from a CIDA-FIDER accredited school
• 3-4 years of professional experience in another design firm is a must
• Must be able to demonstrate strong capabilities in handling and overseeing a project from concept through final installation
• Must be able to work efficiently and effectively under deadlines Proficiency in construction drawings, codes, materials, furniture, finish selections and specifications
• Proficiency in CAD, REVIT, Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Wecora, and Sketch Up
• Knowledge of ‘Studio Webware’ software is a big plus
• Must possess extensive product and vendor knowledge
• Self-motivated and strong time management skills to successfully work on multiple projects. Must have well-developed delegation skills
• Clear speaking voice with a pleasant and professional presence
Established in 1996, Susan Marinello Interiors (SMI) is a multi-disciplinary interior design firm based in Seattle, Washington. SMI provides complete interior design, furniture design, and procurement for single family residential, hospitality, and commercial projects. Since our inception, we have garnered acclaim for our signature approach, to design interiors to act as the natural backdrops of the people who occupy the space.
Our hospitality work in both large brand and small boutique properties will be of value with this iconic building. Experience of the interior is particularly important in how we feel about the next generation of luxury for Seattle. SMI has been fortunate to contribute toward preserving the historical character of our city while introducing a forward-thinking, timeless, and elevated style unseen in the Pacific Northwest.
SMI’s success is based on our ability to execute thoughtful solutions tailored to the client’s vision from both a creative and financial perspective. The team at Susan Marinello Interiors is guided by a deep passion for great design, inspired by excellence and committed to exceptional service. These core values have allowed us to develop long-standing and trusted relationships with our clients and to build new relationships based on the reputation we have proudly established.