Luxury Textiles Showroom Sales Manager
Sales & Marketing
Fortuny, a luxury manufacturer of handmade fabrics for interiors, is seeking a candidate to join our New York/flagship showroom. As an integral part of the team, you will play a critical role in sales activity and project management to align with Fortuny's strategic sales planning initiatives. You will enjoy working in our newly remodeled showroom surrounded by the world’s most luxurious fabrics in an exciting and fast-paced position that will require daily interactions with some of the world’s most renowned interior designers. If you are confident, articulate, and have a passion for sales and interior design, we would love to speak with you!
- Previous experience in interior design, sales, luxury goods, 5+ years
- Advanced knowledge of Netsuite, Excel, Word, Adobe Suite
- Ability to represent the company in client discussions with professionalism and intelligence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about the arts and design
- Patient and devoted to learning products and new systems
More than a century old, Fortuny remains the highly esteemed Venetian textile company founded by noted artist, inventor, textile, and fashion designer, Mariano Fortuny. Under the management of the Riad family for nearly 30 years, Fortuny continues to be infused with the spirit of its founder. Fortuny’s textiles are still produced on the island of Giudecca in Venice, in the same factory, on the same machines, using the same secret process and techniques handed down from generation to generation for a century. Just as Mariano Fortuny used his love of innovation and respect for tradition to inspire his creativity, today Fortuny continues to be a pioneer in the world of design and technology.