Henrybuilt is seeking a Sales Associate and Showroom Coordinator to work hand in hand with the VP of Business Dev. and Sales for the West Coast. A great match for someone passionate about combining their knowledge of design + architecture with management and
communication skills, with an interest in advancement opportunities at a fast paced, growing design company. The Sales Associate
supports business development and sales efforts while maintaining a showroom presence in a full-time capacity. An integral
part of the role is as client-facing ambassador of this luxury residential brand, collaborating with other markets and
departments within the company to ensure cohesive and exceptional client experience. High degree of interaction with
homeowner clients and the high end design community of architects and interior designers. The position can be located in either our Mill Valley or Los Angeles showrooms.
Success in this role requires:
● College degree, preferably in architecture or design but not required
● Demonstrated interest in the field of architecture and interior design, and desire to be an active participant in
the residential design community
● Becoming an expert in our family of products, process, and brand
● Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal, sketching ability a plus though not required
● Experience interacting with sophisticated design-minded clients, communicating a high level of design
sensibility and understanding
● Outstanding customer service and exceptional follow up, proactive with the ability to prioritize
● Good knowledge of social media, Microsoft software, G-Suite. Ability to learn new software
● Organized with excellent attention to detail, ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
● A demonstrated ability to successfully work with myriad personalities, situations, and goals
● Enjoyment in providing unparalleled experiences for clients
An innovative design company, Henrybuilt created the first American kitchen system and now brings its unique combination of craft quality, functionality, an adaptable system to every room of the home. Since 2002, Henrybuilt has worked to develop an exceptional team, product line and way of working, continually opening new doors and taking these achievements to the next level. We are looking for ambitious, talented and dedicated people to join us - people who want to work together to do amazing things for our clients.
We operate offices and showrooms in New York City, Mill Valley & Los Angeles, Seattle, and coming soon, Austin. All of our
products are built in our production facility in Seattle. We have completed over 6000 projects in every state, Canada, Mexico,
Europe, and the Caribbean. Our products have won many international awards, and we consider every client we have ever
worked with part of Henrybuilt.