Sales & Marketing
We are seeking talented, energetic, and passionate Sales professionals to join our dynamic Sales team. The Showroom Sales Associate will be responsible for selling all product categories in showroom in the D&D building. We have two openings, one in our Kravet showroom and one in our Brunschwig &Fils, Lee Jofa Showroom.
* Proficient in identifying customer needs to suggest and sell appropriate product solutions.
* Present product in a professional, compelling, and inspiration manner.
* Provide the best possible customer service.
* Generate sales across all product categories to help achieve the overall sales goal.
* Follow up on all open quotes and leads in order to convert to sales.
* Logging of activity and interactions in CRM system.
* Follow up on customer orders and order status.
* Utilize available systems to quote and place orders for all product categories.
* Perform regular customer outreach to reconnect and reactivate dormant accounts or specific target customer groups to generate interest and business.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Education or working experience in Interior Design field
* Sales experience with a proven track record of achieving sales goals
* Experience in selling custom products for home design (e.g. furniture etc).
* Ability to project a professional demeanor and polished appearance at all times
* Experience building long-term client relationships, based on integrity and trust.
* Possess strong time management skills, with ability to multitask
* Positive can-do attitude, with a willingness to take on any task to support showroom goals*
* Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills
* High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
* A goal-oriented, team player.
* Passion for design and business development.
* Physically able to perform the manual elements of the job.
* Pay Range: $30.77 - $35.89 an hour plus Monthly Incentive Bonus.
This job posting contains a pay range, which represents the range of salaries or hourly rates that Kravet Inc. believes, at the time of this posting, that it might be willing to pay for the posted job. Only where an external candidate has extensive experience, credentials, or expertise that far exceed those required or expected for the position, would Kravet Inc. consider paying a salary or rate near the higher end of the range.
More about Kravet Inc.
The family’s commitment to innovation has helped the company transform from a small fabric house to a global leader, representing brands and designers from all over the world. Kravet Inc. owns Kravet, Lee Jofa, Groundworks, GP & J Baker, Brunschwig & Fils and Donghia— specializing in style, luxury and exceptional design. With locations in North America and worldwide, Kravet Inc. offers the highest level of customer service, quality products and web technology for today’s design professionals.
At Kravet Inc. we value the different social identities that make us who we are. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace that represents the many different cultures, experiences, and viewpoints that reflect our communities. Our promise is to be open to learning and to be an inclusive employer and partner, with thoughtful strategies and practices that amplify the different voices of our industry.