We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join our team at MONC XIII. The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing both the Greenwich, CT and Sag Harbor, NY showrooms, and will work closely with the Head of Operations to develop and implement sales strategies that align with the company’s goals.
If you have a passion for sales and luxury design, and a proven track record of driving sales growth, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
• Manage day-to-day operations of both showrooms, including scheduling, staffing, and ensuring a high level of customer service.
• Meet and exceed sales targets by driving sales efforts & motivating team.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key clients, designers, and architects.
• Conduct sales meetings, training, and coaching sessions with sales team to drive sales growth and ensure consistent messaging and service standards.
• Work closely with Head of Operations to develop and implement sales strategies, promotional activities, and events.
• Analyze sales data and create reports to track performance, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales and/or sales management, preferably in luxury retail or design industry.
• Ability to travel to each showroom frequently to work in-person with each sales teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
• Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets and managing a high-performance sales team.
• Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate and coach a team.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform decision-making.
• Ability to work weekends and evenings as needed.
• Knowledge of Ecommerce systems and sales reporting tools.
• If you have a passion for sales and luxury design, and a proven track record of driving sales growth, we’d love to hear from you.
MONC XIII provides furniture, lighting and luxury home accessories curated by Natasha Esch. Natasha travels the globe to bring you unique and timeless treasures from the 18th century to modern day. We at Monc XIII are passionate about design and love to share daily inspiration. Monc's exquisite Sag Harbor, NY showroom has on display some of the best and most unique mid-century modern, vintage and new furniture that can be purchased right off the showroom floor. Visit us on Instagram @moncxiii