French & French Interiors
Fast-growing high-end residential & luxury commercial interior design firm seeking competent and capable Project Manager. This candidate will work side by side with the design team to implement and execute their design and be responsible for leading projects from kick-off through execution and installation. The Project Manager will be involved in all project phases, including client meetings, workroom visits, vendor meetings, and installations.
The ideal candidate will be professional, organized, self-motivated, and highly detail-oriented. They are extremely warm and personable and will have excellent written and verbal communication skills. They are proficient in Microsoft Windows, Photoshop, Google Suite, and AutoCAD. Critical skill sets and responsibilities are outlined below. If you are interested in joining our fast-growing team, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Develop and maintain project budgets, timelines, and schedules
- Product research, requesting samples and information as needed by the design team
- Organization of physical and digital project materials
- Assist in client presentation preparations
- Attend client meetings and take detailed meeting minutes
- Translate meeting minutes into action items and tasks for the team
- Request vendor quotes and place orders
- Place reserves and manage CFA process alongside the design team
- Manage and facilitate interaction between all stakeholder groups
- Ability to keep all vendors and contractors on track with deadlines
- Track and coordinate product shipping & receiving with commercial receivers/ warehouses
- Arrange all aspects of installations, including delivery logistics and contractor schedules
- General office duties, including answering phones, arranging messengers, sending packages, etc.
- At least one year of relevant experience
- Self-starter with the ability to take the lead on tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing competing timelines
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to focus on quality, accuracy, and specifics
- Meticulous in the execution of all tasks
- Loves spreadsheets
- Team player
- Comfortable with technology
- Reliable and honest
- Personable and relatable
- Must know Adobe Suite, Google Sheets, Photoshop & InDesign. AutoCAD is a plus.
French & French Interiors is a fast-growing, full-service interior design firm based in Santa Fe, NM, specializing in luxury residential & boutique commercial interiors.
French & French Interiors is recognized for its excellence in numerous national and international publications. They are House Beautiful Next Wave Designers and participated in House Beautiful's 100-year anniversary issue, Whole Home project, and TV Show. Matt & Heather were recently selected as a recipient of the Andrew Martins International Design Review Awards, and their work has been featured in magazines such as House Beautiful, Better Homes & Gardens, HGTV, The New York Times, and Country Living, among others.
Founder, Principal Interior Designer