Our client is the fastest-growing luxury furniture brand in the US. Specializing in both indoor and outdoor, this highly desirable international brand is experiencing rapid growth and notoriety. Are you the right fit to join this vibrant team?! Read on.
The Outside Sales, Residential Design Trade is responsible for leading and managing a team of sales professionals who sell residential design products to customers. This position requires the ability to develop and execute sales strategies to achieve sales targets and grow revenue.
What You'll Do
- In charge of growing residential trade sales to $1.5m per year
- Organize and present sales presentations both in-person and virtually to commercial design firms throughout NYC. The territory is
- NYC, Connecticut and New Jersey
- Build and maintain relationships using all resources available.
- Attend and participate actively in industry networking events
- Speak comfortably and knowledgeably about the function and style of our in-stock and custom offerings
- Create personalized service which 'surprises and delights’ your customers throughout the ordering process and beyond
- Cultivate and promote the company’s tradition of a professional and positive family environment
- Analyze market trends, gather, and share customer information and needs with product development
- Communicate with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identify and suggest products and services to meet those needs.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintain communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Maintain detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems.
- Provide periodic territory sales forecasts.
What You Need
- 5+ years of sales experience in a regional outside sales role.
- Demonstrated success in sales in the luxury furniture or interior design trade sales arena.
- Passion for design / home / luxury space.
- Exceptional networker and relationship builder.
- Software proficiency including CRM.
- Strong understanding of design and furniture details, materials, and finishes.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance objectives.
- Ability to stay organized with strong time management skills
- Ability to influence in order to achieve sales goals