The Showroom Specialist is responsible for supporting Sales and Accounts for Consumers (via phone, mail, visits)/ Designers via Trade Apps, email, phone, visits.
- The ideal candidate will be driven to building relationships, excellent customer service and cultivating sales. The candidate will be
able to work independently, with attention to detail but will also need to enjoy working cooperatively with multiple teams.
- The employee will be passionate about the Residential Interior Design market and be motivated to produce sales and represent
Fermob professionally in all aspects. The position is linked to the Fermob USA, Inc. Service Center and will be supervised by the
Residential Interior Design Manager + end users.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Become an expert in product and brand knowledge and appropriate use of products.
• Report on Lead generation and Lead reporting
• Guide customers through the quote, sales order and delivery/installation process.
• Arrange or assist showroom set-up, showroom redesign, sample loan, and mailing of marketing materials, etc.
• Maintain appearance and cleanliness of showroom.
• Work with marketing to coordinate showroom events, trade or design events, and attend appropriate trade shows as needed
• Job may evolve to include inside sales with appointments outside (2 days per week) which will mean some management of
additional part time personnel eventually.
• Due to seasonality of Fermob some corporate responsibilities will be required
• Working as a team with Fermob USA, Inc corporate office and offering assistance as needed
• Work on the network
Experience, Skills & Knowledge:
• Prefer college degree in a creative field, business, or marketing
• Minimum of 1 years’ sales experience in a showroom
• Hard working and inspired to meet sales goals and will strategize with corporate office to meet goals
• Active interest in the field of interior design
• Responsive to corporate office and customers, flexible and thoughtful
• Computer literate creating documents and comfortable working in an ERP system and displays ability to learn new software without
• Ability to working with manager helping to fill out data / KPI showing the results of the showroom sales
• Monthly report to corporate office (France + Atlanta)
• Show initiative regarding proposals for marketing incentive, website changes to improve the customer purchase experience
• Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal to customers and corporate office
• Can function well in a time sensitive industry where customers can be demanding
• NetSuite ERP system must be used to its fullest capability.
The Fermob Group, headquartered in Thoissey, France, manufactures and designs products for both the commercial and consumer markets. Boasting about 270 employees, Fermob designs products for both professionals and individuals and has established a reputation as a leading garden, terrace, and public space furnishing specialist.
Originally a creator and manufacturer of colorful metal tables and chairs, the Fermob Group has enjoyed 30 years of consecutive growth and profit and recorded an annual turnover of about $140M in 2021, with 50% of all sales generated in the export market. Armed with a truly unique brand positioning, Fermob now offers a wide range of outdoor furniture, decorative accessories, and lighting solutions. The Fermob group is composed with several brands and entities, Fermob USA being part of them. In 2021, Fermob’s US growth expanded by 43% which contributed to the brands overall, 30% increased turnover. In 2021 Fermob USA had a turnover of 12M USD which they expect to triple in 5 years’ time. With a team of 23, Fermob US is planning on expanding its resources in the coming year. The US premises has 45,000 sqft dedicated to handling more than 100 containers per year. Fermob USA also has a beautiful showroom in New York City! Fermob brings people together, and when people are connected, good things happen. Experience the warmth of gathering and the joy of living with Fermob!