From plush, modern seating options to sleek, sophisticated tables, explore 17 of the season’s eye-catching new styles.
1. Pacific Coast Lighting’s elegant gold Madison Park floor lamp gently diffuses light through milky glass globes.
2. Justina Blakeney’s latest collection for Loloi features her signature boho style, with the Lee-01 rug from the Leela series sporting a playful freehand pattern.
3. Bronze, steel and antique brass accents come together to create an art deco–inspired take on the traditional chandelier in The France from Arteriors.
4. Thanks to South + English’s new Kaleidoscope color-match program, the Helena bed, a tapered four-poster design with an open canopy, comes in an endless variety of custom hues.
5. Made of oak and available in three finishes—ceruse, glossy white and dark gray—the upholstered Madisen dining chair from Made Goods gives a vintage French look a sleek upgrade.
6. A study in contrasts, Kara Mann’s Molten bed for McGuire features a textured bronze frame and plush upholstery available in 28 luxe fabrics.
7. Hand-knotted in India, Surya’s Birch outdoor rug makes a familiar pattern and neutral hue playful with corner tassels.
9. Over a desk or beside the bed, Regina Andrew’s dimmable Spyder sconce makes a statement with its sculptural form.
10. Ralph Lauren Home debuts the Modern Equestrian collection this fall at Theodore Alexander, including the Thayer dining cabinet, a stately buffet with a chestnut finish and leather and brass details that call to mind English saddlery.
11. Currey & Company’s Perrin Natural bench gets an updated look with a tweed seat, cerused oak frame and bronzed iron stretchers.
12. A gentle curve of the arms and muted pepper-orange color give Caracole’s Base Line sofa an understated pop.
13. Refinement and simplicity were the guiding forces behind the design of Dôme Deco’s Metal Glass Top side table.
14. Made of fragmented porcelain, the shapely Dunraven vase by Cyan Design has a striped mosaic effect, making it a lovely accent whether filled with florals or on its own.
15. Burl wood always feels luxurious, but the Emil coffee table from Bungalow 5 takes it to a new level with a smooth oval shape and brushed-brass base.
16. Angular in shape, cozy in style, the Oakley chair and ottoman from Verellen hit the sweet spot between work and play.
17. Gabby is debuting four new casegoods, including the three-drawer Kaitlin chest, embellished with a cutout pattern that pops in a stained gold finish.
Homepage image: The Molten bed | Courtesy of McGuire