White Arrow, a high-end residential design firm, is looking for a Senior Interior Designer to start immediately.
* Working on multiple projects with our principal designer from start to completion
* Communicate directly with clients and contractors in a confident, professional manner
* Prepare various design documents and communicate design intent to all involved parties.
* Understand and respect the lead designer's vision and create designs that align with it
* Manage and monitor project budgets and timelines
* Coordinate deliveries/installations with receiving warehouses and clients
* Source relevant items with efficiency and present them in cohesive proposals to our clients.
* Must be living in New York City or the Tri-state area, as the job will require site visits
* Minimum of 4 years of experience in high-end interior design
* BA or higher in a related field
* Excellent communication skills
* Highly motivated, independent, organized, and detail-oriented
* Existing knowledge of contemporary and vintage furniture as well as design history
* Curiosity to discover new and unusual products and designers
* Ability to analyze architectural drawings, schedules, and quotes
* Manage junior designers and contractors efficiently and respectfully
* Work independently or as part of a small team
* Great understanding of the design and construction process
* Ability to handle several projects simultaneously
* Skilled in Photoshop and at least one CAD software
* Experience in custom furniture design
* Valid driver's license
* Prop styling and photography skills
* Hand drafting
Please include a brief cover letter that describes yourself and your job experience and a link to your portfolio that showcases completed projects and your role in them.
White Arrow is an award-winning interior design studio focusing on high-end residential projects. Keren and Thomas Richter, co-founders, and husband and wife, bring an artistic eye and curatorial approach to their designs. Since founding their business in 2014, their projects have been featured in Architectural Digest, The New York Times, Domino, Remodelista, and many more.