This position is for a highly motivated, experienced high end residential interior design professional who thrives in a fast-paced, highly creative environment, and has a strong sense of urgency, excellence, organization and follow through. This person should have at least 5 to 8 years of hands-on interior design experience in executing and managing all aspects of an interior design project. Along with a strong knowledge of art, architecture, design, historical furniture and decorative arts.
• Collaborate with Principal and Design Team to develop concepts, sketches, construction draft floorplans/elevations
and specifications for assigned projects.
• Manage all aspects of assigned projects including, but not limited to, Client/vendor relationships, vendor/contractor
relationships, design process, drawings, proposals, budget documents, etc. and work with team members to
achieve overall profitability of the assigned projects.
• Work with Principal and staff to create the scope of work, establish timelines and schedules for every part of the
• Serve as main liaison between Principal and the vendors, as well as with the Architectural team, Expediting and
• Research and source material, hardware, fabrics, furniture, treatments and accessories as determined by the
requirements of each project.
This position requires proficiency in Photoshop, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Studio Designer/Webware and related computer programs, and be comfortable with a wide range of office tasks and technology.
Experience with managing out of state projects required and international projects a plus.
Our 30+ years in business has given our firm a prominent name in the interior design industry, both in the US and abroad. Our Chicago based design firm prides itself on designs which are anchored by classical details, rich colors, patterns and textures, paired with antique and custom furnishings, modern and European art, and distinctive accessories.
Our work has been featured in countless magazines, including Architectural Digest, Town & Country, The New York Times, Veranda, and Elle Décor. We believe living well involves comfort, elegance and a touch of whimsy, which we interject into our wide spectrum of projects throughout the world.