Neal Beckstedt Studio
Neal Beckstedt Studio, a 10-person boutique architectural and interior design firm based in Manhattan, seeks a skilled senior interior designer to join its expanding team. Founded by Neal Beckstedt in 2010, the studio is a full-service design team seamlessly integrating exterior and interior into modern, casual environments full of warm and ease.
The studio offers services in architectural, interior, landscape and furniture design with an approach to creating unique spaces tailored to our clients.
We are seeking creative and self-motivated individuals who are interested in working in a collaborative team environment on the full spectrum of project typologies – from ground-up construction to interior renovations to custom furniture.
• Experience in high-end custom residential design and detailing
• Ability to provide sourcing, pricing, ordering, and tracking decorative furniture, drapery, accessories and art for multiple projects
• Assist design teams with meeting preparation and onsite installation and decorative styling
• Generating custom furniture and millwork drawing and renderings
• Advance understanding of architectural design and have the ability to multitask
• Excellent organizational and communication skills dealing with clients, contractors, consultants and vendors
• Exceptional skills in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, 3D rendering programs and hand sketching
• Experience with Studio Designer a plus
• Be self-motivated with a strong work ethic, passion to learn and a great attention to detail
• Be a U.S. citizen, or already possess a work visa for working in the U.S. on a full-time basis
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
Medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) plan, paid vacation, sick leave, holidays and personal days.
If you feel you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered for the position, please email with subject line “Senior Interior Designer” your cover letter, resume and work samples in PDF format (less than 10 MB) only to: email@example.com No phone calls please.