New York City based high end residential design firm, with projects across the United States and in Europe, seeks an experienced Interior Design Project Manager
* Interior design experience, including site supervision, on high-end residential projects
* Proficient in Design Manager, Excel and Word
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to organize and implement all aspects of the interior design process including generating proposals and purchase orders
* Extensive knowledge of the NYC furnishings and trade market
* Experience in dealing with clients, architects, contractors, work rooms and vendors
* Experience working in a fast paced environment, with the ability to quickly and proficiently multi-task
Markham Roberts Inc. is an AD 100 listed high-end residential interior design firm.
Office hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm.