- Full Charge Bookkeeping & Client Management for some clients
- Daily Interactions with Clients
-Follow and maintain specific workflows for software and client's business practices
- Training and filing of all Clients for The Designers Bookkeeper's Sales Tax filings and audit reviews
- Update and maintain all bookkeeping for clients assigned
- Maintain digital files on our portal's internal and client-related
- Participate in Zoom meetings and/or calls with clients to review financial reporting, and other client meetings
- Effective time management, prioritizing, and forward planning skills.
- Reconcile checking and credit card statements
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to represent the company in a professional, positive manner to clients and co-workers
- Able to prepare, review and understand a financial statement.
- Bookkeeping background and basic accounting - Degree in Accounting or Business preferred
- Experienced in managing bookkeeping for small businesses
- Interior Design industry knowledge, prior work highly recommended - Degree in Interior Design with Bookkeeping experience is great!
- Excel & QuickBooks fluency
- Detail-oriented and thorough with excellent follow-through
- Excellent communications skills
- Efficient, adept at time management and prioritization of tasks
- Project Management including Purchase Tracking, Time Billing, and client Invoicing (depending on the client)
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently
- Quarterly cash flow analysis understanding
- We work with Houzz Pro, IVY, Design Manager, and QBO. Please only apply if you are proficient in at minimum one Software and willing to learn an additional software other than QBO.
- Microsoft Office 365: Excel & Outlook required (SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams a plus)
- Understanding of Project management software and task management
Remote-based Interior Design Bookkeeping and Project Management company that works exclusively with Interior Design Software.