What's trending at Las Vegas Market? This season it's all about the bling. Read on for our top picks for the shiniest products to debut this summer.
1. Quill Chandelier by Currey & Company With polished brass panels and top and bottom endpoints that are crafted to look like the nibs of a pen, the Quill Chandelier is indeed mighty—especially since the pieces come together to form a gleaming crown. Location: C398
2. Constellations Wallpaper by Tempaper Shoot for the moon, as the old saying goes, and even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars. The Novogratz’s imaginative Constellations print for Tempaper makes for a nice landing. The self-adhesive, removable wallpaper is designed to bring the great outdoors in. Location: C584
3. Rutland Sofa by Meva High-glitz velvet and a distinctly art deco–inspired influence join forces in this posh piece. Location: B162
4. Cairn Console Table by Phillips Collection Crafted of artisan-grade resin and finished by hand in silver leaf, this console draws its inspiration from nature—specifically, what the brand terms an elegant “cluster of organic stones.” Location: A202
5. Blue Margo Chair by Meridian Furniture All that glitters isn’t necessarily gold—certain velvets, like the elegant gem-tone upholstery used in this chair, glisten in the light. Location: B74
6. Carlyle Campaign Dresser by Ave Home The small three-drawer dresser’s recessed brass pulls and corresponding corner brackets deliver a subtle but unmistakable dose of shine. Location: C359
7. Adele Chaise by TOV Furniture The sensual silhouette and lush velvet upholstery play memorable roles in this chaise by TOV Furniture, but the matte gold base steals the show. Location: B658