Sales & Marketing
Wildwood is seeking a Marketing Specialist to assist in executing the brand strategy through all forms of marketing initiatives. This individual will work closely with Wildwood’s Marketing Director, creative agencies, and Wildwood's PR firm, to ensure content and messaging are consistent and meet brand standards. The Marketing Specialist will work to deliver the plan created by the Marketing Director.
To be successful in this role, you are a creative thinker with the ability to generate innovative ideas as well as solutions to marketing challenges. You have excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. And, we are a tight knit collaborative team, so you are also a team player with excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills.
- Responsible for developing, coordinating, and executing marketing initiatives across multiple digital channels - email marketing and social media
- Assist with planning photo shoots, sample allocation at in-house and at third party studios
- Organize and manage the visual assets for Wildwood's sales staff
- Coordinate showroom marketing assets and assist with projects requested by sales, marketing, sourcing, or product development teams
- Assist in managing the social media agency to create dynamic social media content and campaigns that consistently align with established strategies and branding
- Manage the content calendar and review posts to ensure content is accurate and engaging
- Manage, reorder, and track inventory of swag and marketing collateral
- Work closely with cross functional teams to develop messaging, storytelling, and copywriting
- Administrative support for all areas of the business including ad hoc reporting, building PowerPoint presentations, and updating spreadsheets
- Ensuring that product silo imagery and lifestyle imagery, is being used effectively on the Wildwood website, and that all partners have the most updated imagery and content
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
• Proven experience in content creation, digital marketing, or a related role
• Photography and videography skills, with home furnishings set-design being a plus
• Strong understanding of digital marketing concepts, social media, email marketing, and content optimization
• Experience with graphic design software like Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Wordpress skills are a plus
• Ability to travel as needed
Crafting transitional interpretations of classical design elements, Wildwood is an American heritage design brand offering distinctive lighting, furniture, and home accessories. For more than 100 years, Wildwood has established a legacy of master craftsmanship and visionary inspiration with peerless commitment to quality. A modern evolution of traditional silhouettes, the Wildwood design aesthetic bridges time-honored and contemporary styles in elevated collections that defy trend. The Wildwood collection reflects artisan talents from Europe, the Far East, and beyond—working with expert artisans worldwide to craft and hand-finish pieces with meticulous precision.
Based in Rocky Mount, North Carolina, Wildwood sells to designers and retailers all throughout the world, with showrooms in High Point, North Carolina, as well as Atlanta, Georgia.