We are seeking experienced Intermediate level Architects to join the team in our Midtown Manhattan office, overlooking the Empire State Building and the New York Public Library.
The candidate will participate in all phases of the architectural process, technical planning, detailing and producing high quality project documents from design inception though construction completion.
• Producing architectural drawings, documentation, and other deliverables throughout all phases of design compliant with codes, project requirements and permits.
• Communicating with the project team, consultants, and contractors to ensure a proper coordination.
• Attending job-site meetings, issuing supplemental instructions, and responding to requests for information.
• Preparing materials, drawings and models for Client and agency presentations.
• 3-7 years experience
• Experience with high end residential projects preferred
• Passion for design and attention to detail
• Exceptional production skills
• Bachelor's degree in architecture required, familiarity with building codes a plus
• Proficiency in Revit and Adobe Suite required, Lumion and Rhino skills a plus
• Problem solver who can work independently, on multiple projects, anticipate needs, facilitate decision-making, and enjoys working collaboratively
An award-winning design-focused architecture firm based in Manhattan specializing in high end residential homes in the US and abroad. While rooted in tradition, our work is modern in its taut detailing, sculptural forms, and glassy expanses, often with a touch a whimsy. We employ hand illustration to cutting edge technologies in our process.