Thom Filicia Inc.
Job Description & Requirements:
Thom Filicia Inc. is seeking a full-time bookkeeper who can operate across the multiple brands of our business.
The bookkeeper must have a minimum of 5-10 years experience, work on site, have experience with DesignManager software, Shopify, electronic payment systems, and perform the following responsibilities:
* Maintain records of financial transactions
* Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions for all accounts.
* Balance accounts by reconciling entries all company checking accounts and Credit Card accounts.
* Maintain general ledger.
* Prepare and submit Sales Tax Reports both monthly and quarterly.
* Responsible for all accounts payable and accounts receivable.
* Balance general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
* Maintain historical records by filing documents.
* Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends for all companies.
* Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Work with designers and showroom manager to ensure accurate client invoicing, vendor payments & recording as well as processing all sales for showroom.
* Coordinate with our accountant and various key employees (Principal, COO, etc) across all brands to ensure accounting compliance.
Benefits include full-paid health insurance, paid vacation, and sick days.
Bookkeeper should be proficient at:
* Analyzing Information
* Dealing with Complexity
* Reporting Research Results
* Data Entry
* All relevant accounting rules & regulations
* Attention to Detail
* Collaboration and Teamwork
* Creating & Maintaining Process & Procedure
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
* Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree; with preference for degrees in accounting, finance, or related fields
* Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
To submit an application, please send your resume to email@example.com.
About Thom Filicia Inc:
The Thom Filicia brands spread across multiple facets of the home and lifestyle industry, including an award winning residential and commercial interior design firm, a multi-line Home Collection brand, our Sedgwick & Brattle showroom that carries a wide range of home products including those from Thom’s own collections, as well as an entertainment company. We are a fast-paced collaborative and creative group of people looking for the right person to join our team.