The Bright Group Boston
The Bright Group Boston is seeking a dedicated individual to provide administrative support to our Boston Customer Service Liaison. The successful candidate must have previous experience in administrative functions as well as an interest in interior design. You will be working closely with our Customer Service and Sales teams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Maintain showroom appearance and support materials.
• Develop an understanding of established product lines.
• Assist customer service in order processing, order follow up and customer service issues.
• Send out samples and other support materials to clients.
Pay is commensurate with experience. $50,000 per year.
Benefit package includes Health insurance, 401K Profit Sharing Plan, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Vacation, Paid holidays. Dental, Vision, Life and Long-Term Disability insurance options are also available. Salary is commensurate with experience.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Proficiency in MS Office, working knowledge of office equipment (printers, fax, phone, etc.)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Understanding and appreciation of high-end furniture or the desire to learn quickly.
About our company
The Bright Group is an amalgam of independently owned and operated artisan manufacturers producing high-quality, hand-crafted pieces, with complimentary design esthetic and versatility of manufacture, that is unique in today’s market. Our offerings provide a wide breadth of standard products, we are known for custom capabilities that help us meet the unique needs of our clients.
Browse our website and acquaint yourself with our range of luxury products. www.thebrightgroup.com. Please send a resume and cover
Human Resource Manager