One Kings Lane’s Designer Series Wrapping Paper Collection features limited-edition gift-wrap from top designers in support of a variety of charitable causes.
Designers featured in the collection include:
- Miles Redd, launching November 13, supporting Housing Works.
- Aerin Lauder, launching November 15, supporting First Book.
- John Derian, launching November 18, supporting New York Restoration Project.
- Charlotte Ronson, launching November 22, supporting Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
- Kelly Wearstler, launching November 25, supporting No Kill LA.
- Erin Fetherston, launching November 27, supporting Charity Water.
"We've teamed up with an amazing group of designers to infuse style and high-fashion into gift wrap that gives back to inspiring causes over the holidays," said Susan Feldman, One Kings Lane co-founder and chief merchandising officer.
The collection features a variety of fashionable designs, from minimalist chic and modern graphic prints, to whimsical and playful patterns, antique reproductions and classic florals.
Each design will be sold for $12 per roll and proceeds from each sale will benefit the designer's non-profit organization. Following the launch of each designer's collection, all wrapping paper designs will be sold starting December 5 through the rest of the holiday season exclusively on One Kings Lane.