Please Note: This discussion is free for BOH Insiders. Click here to learn more. (If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
These are strange times. As the coronavirus continues to spread across the globe, the impact is being felt at all levels of society and across all industries, including design. At Business of Home we’re committed to working together to weather its impact on the design trade. Co-hosted by BOH editor in chief Kaitlin Petersen, join business coach Sean Low for a business strategy conversation, where we invite designers to come together to problem-solve, trouble shoot, and offer community support. Readers of his column know Low tackles designers’ problems head-on, so prepare to be challenged and provoked.
In this discussion, attendees will:
- Come prepared with questions and topics to discuss with Low and fellow members of your design community.
- Discuss how the coronavirus has already impacted business, and share how you’re navigating uncertainty in your local marketplace.
- Share strategies for remote-working and using technology to keep connected with clients and vendors
- Join together to support and uplift as we weather the storm as an industry
After this discussion, attendees will have:
- Tips and tricks for maintaining and sustaining a client-facing business while working remotely
- Resources and guidance during economic instability
This is an online course conducted through AdobeConnect. You will receive an email with information on how to join the evening before the class.
BOH Insiders get unlimited free LAUNCH classes. Click here to join.
If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please email email@example.com