As a busy designer, your to-do list is overloaded with looming project deadlines, inescapable administrative tasks and miscellaneous “notes to self” you can only hope to address on some far-off future date. What it doesn’t include is an intentional plan to balance life and work so that both are a reflection of your values, priorities and what’s really important to you. You’re in the design and architecture industry because you love it, yet by wearing all of the hats all of the time while attending to your clients, you can’t help but lose sight of the big picture. Before long, the day-to-day routine begins to feel like a burden because you’re managing a never-ending race. The moment has come to stop waiting for things to slow down and decide that the vision you have for your work and life is achievable now.
Certified life and business coach Desi Creswell, an expert at helping designers identify and honor their priorities, is on hand to help you put yourself back at the top of your to-do list. Whether you own your own firm or clock in at a company where you’re doing great work, her process will guide you through defining what you want both personally and professionally and then taking action to achieve those goals (instead of repeating what you’ve always done, with the same lackluster results!).
In this class, attendees will learn:
- Why setting a vision is the first and most important step to a fulfilling, sustainable career.
- How to identify your priorities and streamline the ways you spend your time, energy and attention moving forward.
- What the most common mindset roadblocks are and smart methods to overcome them.
After this class, attendees will have:
- A better understanding of what you really want for your life and business so that you can start creating it.
- The tools to navigate obstacles and come up with strategic solutions as you move toward your vision.
- Clarity on your next steps so you can take action immediately.
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insider get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.