You’re great at what you do and have a bigger vision for your interior design business. But the day-to-day demands of wearing all the hats has left you overwhelmed and stressed out. There’s little time or mental energy left over to level up.
When just making it through the day is no longer a viable business strategy, it’s time to take control of the important projects that too often get pushed aside and focus on your future. An expert at guiding designers to identify and honor their priorities, master certified life and business coach Desi Creswell is on hand to help. Whether by improving the client experience, streamlining processes, marketing to ideal clients or getting a handle on finances, she’ll show you how to effectively transition from being a reactive designer in the trenches to a proactive CEO on top.
In this class, attendees will learn:
- Two key roles in your business and how to balance both
- Common mindset blocks that leave money on the table and creativity beyond your reach
- A strategy for dedicating consistent time to business development
- Powerful decision-making tactics to take charge of your future—regardless of the economy
After this class, attendees will have:
- An empowered mindset and strategic tools to create a profitable, fulfilling business
- Confidence and clarity to move forward using your business vision as your guide
- More space to do what you love both in and outside of work
- The opportunity to have your questions answered live
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insiders get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email email@example.com.