2 WFH days 3 in office days here at MHD. This person will be working directly with the Creative Director, Studio Director & Ecommerce Director and will be involved in decision making and implementation of social media strategies and marketing at MHD. We are looking for an experienced individual who loves to work and is excited to join a tight knit team environment here at Moore House Design. We’re all about creating authentic spaces for our clients. In addition to our interior design services, we collect a curation of antiques/vintage finds and design custom items for our clients and our soon to be e-commerce site.
- Photo & video content capture of team & projects
- Setting and creating social media strategies with senior team
- Liaison with MHD photographers on file delivery & organization
- Ticktock posts weekly rotating both MHD & Ecommerce accounts
- Creating graphics & brand visuals for social streams
- Writing & Scheduling instagram posts within the scheduling app. Both for MHD & Ecomm accounts
- Creating Stories Graphics & Scheduling instagram posts. Both MHD & Ecomm accounts
- Scheduling Pinterest posts within the scheduling app including locations & hashtags
- Story development for MHD & Ecommerce total per week using our Canva templates. This will require Story idea generation, implementation, hash-tagging, profile tagging, location plugging, and linking to posts, blog posts, etc…
- Bi-Monthly reel generating. Both MHD & Ecommerce accounts - can use cross channels
- Generating reward-style links for weekly IG stories with links to purchase.
- Interact with 10 new accounts each week day. 5 location specific and 5 architectural/design specific.
- Bi-Monthly Blog posts writing & Scheduling
- Weekly newsletter & scheduling
/ Minimum of 1 year experience in marketing/social media & or PR.
/ Undergraduate Degree in design related field, communication or graphic design
/ UX/UI experience a plus
/ Possess an ability to generate content ideas and implementation.
/ Must have a very high level of execution
/ Personality that thrives in a very close-knit team setting; excellent interpersonal skills and customer service sensibilities.
/ Exceptional level of attention to detail and a mastery of organizational and time management skills.
/ Indesign, photoshop, illustrator and Canva efficient.
/ Proficient in instagram, stories, reels and IGTV.
/ Knowledge of Tik Tok a plus
/ References required
About Moore House Design
Moore House Design is a luxury interior design firm based with our main office in Rhode Island. Our team focuses on creating interiors that feel gathered and collected, all whilst layering in functional elements that elevate our client’s lifestyles. Our creative approach is one that embraces interior architecture, custom elements, and a curiosity of antiques as one conversation.
As well as our bustling design firm we will also be launching our own ecommerce platform this summer 2023 with a focus on custom designed pieces from our team as well as a curation of vintage pieces in custom upholstery elements from around the world.
We are a close knit team that thrives on a collaborative approach to design & execution. Our office culture is open and creative and love our balance of fulfilling projects all over the country as well as a fun & joyful work environment for all our staff. Our office is located in an 1800’s Mill. We are currently working on projects in New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Colorado, California, Utah, Washington DC & Charleston. We love the balance of local & distance design projects to bring a new perspective and opportunity to our team to both diversify our aesthetics and stretch our design wings.
Why Moore House Design
Well…. Plain and simple we love to have fun and create design magic! We work hard but we are all about building each member of our team up to create their own superpower! You may not know it yet but we’re here to help you create it!
- Competitive salaries and always with room to grow. We want you to grow with us so sky’s the limit! Commensurate with experience
- Annual bonuses.
- Health insurance.
- 401k retirement plan (after one year of employment)
- Vacation package, paid holidays, and personal time
- 2+ weeks off at the end of year + 1 week off for JULY 4th too!
- Also we’re fun! lol If you have mad breakdancing skills you might just be the one.