Customer Service Manager / In house sales support
Los Angeles, California, US
We're a growing designer luxury linens manufacturer located in our large building with parking in the Arts district in Los Angeles .
Looking for a motivated and design savvy Customer Service Manager to take over our front office and grow with our team.
We are a digital brand that has expanded into wholesale with showrooms across the US and a new website. Candidate we seek loves
decor, fabrics, and design and wants to grow with a company that is expanding. Highly organized, professional and motivated to join our talented brand team.
Duties include :
- Answering all customer , showroom, sales rep calls / emails
- Creating invoices, pack lists, ship documents to provide to our in house ship dept.
- Enter product data into our system (Cin7)
- Own the swatch/sample fulfillment process working with our sample dept and making sure client sample orders ship timely
- Own the catalog /price list fulfillment process- ship catalogs to customers
- Manage swatch, sample inventory to ensure stock is available for clients
- Provide product info to showrooms, sales reps, customers about our collection and availability
- Provide ship dates, and order status to customers, reps and showrooms
- Be the point person for our front end, providing exceptional, professional service to our designer clients, showrooms and shops.
- Contact person for our E commerce site , taking customer calls and sending orders to production team, initiating returns as needed
- Position is 20-30 hours. week
- Office environment, "stylish casual" dress code
- English speaking and writing, with excellent written communication skill
- Position is on-site only, no remote
- Knowledge of Quicklbooks, Excel, Word , Cin 7 ( if not we can train you),Shopify ,Google docs, Google drive
- Sales opportunity with commissions for select house accounts
Submit all resumes by email only, no calls please