Keeping your design business efficient and organized is the best path to profitability, but what’s the best way to set this up? Lock down your processes by systemizing the work and then working the system. Sandra Funk, founder and principal designer of House of Funk, has spent more than two decades in the industry perfecting the art of the timeline, and using it to keep clients happy throughout the project—even when asking them for money!
In this course, you will learn:
- The importance of a structured timeline for full-service projects
- How to set expectations with clients upfront
- How the emotional timeline of the client affects the project
- A three-phased approach that keeps projects on track
After this class you will have:
- A project structure template that you can implement into your design business
- Actionable tips to use when presenting your process and payment structure
This webinar is conducted through AdobeConnect. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume. Instructions on how to join will be sent out the night before and morning of the webinar.
Did you know members of BOH Insider get unlimited free LAUNCH classes? Click here to learn more.
BOH Insider members looking to take this class, please email email@example.com to be added to the registration list.