Interested in incorporating 3D rendering into your client presentations, but unsure where to begin? Photorealistic rendering is rapidly becoming a crucial tool in the designer toolkit, helping clients to clearly understand your vision and saving you time and money. Stay ahead of the curve: Join Brigett Mercado, founder and principal designer at DBM Interiors, to discover how to convey your design concepts in this exciting medium.
This overview course will invite guests to follow along with Mercado during a walk-through demonstration. She’ll go through the process of bringing an imagined kitchen from concept to completed rendering step by step.
In this course, attendees will learn:
- How to use the following software: SketchUp and the eDesign Tribe platform (the overall techniques you’ll learn also apply to 2020, AutoCAD, Revit or Chief Architect)
- How to export your 2020 file and import it into SketchUp
- Tips for checking your model for accuracy and preparing it for rendering
- How to import your model into the eDesign Tribe platform and create a rendering
After this class, attendees will have:
- An overview on the rendering platform eDesign Tribe
- The confidence and knowledge to dive deeper into any rendering program to elevate your designs
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insiders get unlimited free LAUNCH classes
Upon graduating with a AA & AS in Interior Design from Seminole State College Florida in 2002, Brigett Mercado started working towards getting hands-on kitchen design experience. She had worked as a kitchen and bath designer for over 16 years and is now the proud business and CEO of DBM Interiors since 2016, an Allied member of ASID and NKBA Member. She is married with two adult daughters, three grandsons and one dog named Hairy.