We are looking for an Intermediate Designer with 4-6 years experience in high-end residential design who is organized, meticulous with detail and who is excited by design and the built environment.
This role will entail conceptual design, acting as a client liaison, selection of materials, finishes, furnishings, and accessories and installation of project for client turnover.
This is a fantastic opportunity for growth and a high level of responsibility within a firm that is rapidly expanding.
This is an in-person NYC based position.
- Formally trained (interior design or architecture degree)
- Proficient in ACAD, Studio Designer, Photoshop
- Knowledge and understanding of interior design standards, vendors and custom workrooms
- A demonstrated track record of bringing projects from concept through completion is required
- Ability to work as part of larger team and who has great time management skills and can juggle 2-3 projects simultaneously
- The ideal designer will be a dynamic person who is proactive with great communication skills (both written and verbal), strong organizational and leadership skills and the ability to effectively deliver unique and creative spaces within defined budgets
- Who is presentable both to clients and vendors, confident, discreet and who loves design and is excited by what we do
Studio AK is a small full-service interior design firm based in New York City with projects all over the country and into the Carribean.
We specializing in renovating and furnishing beautiful high-end residential spaces for our discerning clients. Our work has been featured in the New York Times, AD Pro, 1stDibs Introspective and Homes & Gardens to name a few.
Current projects include apartments in Manhattan and homes in Florida Keys, Westchester County, Connecticut and the Midwest.