We are looking to hire a full-time Interior Designer with AutoCAD, Photoshop and SketchUp skills and 3-5 years of experience to work alongside our senior design team. This is an opportunity to join a globally recognized design firm and help create exceptional projects for an ultra-high-net worth clientele.
Responsibilities and Duties
With oversight from our senior design team:
1. Utilize AutoCAD to produce interior design drawings
2. Utilize Photoshop to alter renderings/photographs for client presentation materials
3. Research and select furniture and fabrics for high-end residential projects
4. Order and expedite furnishings utilizing Design Manager accounting software
5. Organize and develop design presentations for client review
6. Attend jobsite meetings and coordinate design with contractors and consultants
7. Coordinate furniture installations for large-scale residences
8. Organizational tasks as they relate to design projects
Qualifications and Skills
1. Expert proficiency with AutoCAD and drawing floor plans, elevations and section details
2. Proficiency with Photoshop, Sketchup and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
3. Proficiency with order tracking software (Design Manager, Quickbooks, Studio Webware, etc.)
4. Experience with high-end, luxury residential furniture and fabric lines is preferred
6. A proactive and teamwork-focused attitude is a must
7. Excellent communication and presentation skills
8. Detail-oriented and impeccably organized
We offer Medical, Dental and Vision insurance and offer a 401k matching program after the required term of service has been reached.
Kindly, submit examples of your work and a resume.
Magni Kalman Design is an award-winning luxury residential interior design firm located in the Hollywood area of Los Angeles.