West Coast Business Development Manager
Artemest USA Inc.
Sales & Marketing
As a Business Developer Manager, the person will play a pivotal role in expanding Artemest market presence on the West Coast. Leveraging exceptional business development skills, the Business Developer will identify and capitalize on new business opportunities, build and nurture client relationships, and contribute to the overall growth and success of our organization.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Conduct thorough market research to identify potential business opportunities, trends, and competitive landscapes.
- Proactively seek out and engage with potential clients to drive business growth and establish a strong market presence in different market segments (Residential, Hospitality, Luxury Retail).
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients, understanding their needs and ensuring exceptional levels of customer satisfaction, assisted by Head Office Customer Service and Project Management teams.
- Work with VP to develop and implement effective sales and marketing strategies to achieve and exceed sales targets and grow brand awareness, collaborating with internal teams to optimize product positioning and market penetration.
- Actively participate in industry events, conferences, and networking opportunities to promote our brand and establish a strong professional network.
- Update and enrich the CRM database with new leads, project information, meeting reports and client contact database.
Who are we looking for?
- At least 5 years’ experience in a sales position within design / luxury manufacturer, retailer or e-commerce / online marketplace.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven track record of successful business development and sales experience.
- Strong understanding of the luxury interior design market and trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Highly organized with the ability to plan and prioritize.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a proactive approach to achieving ambitious goals.
- Aesthetical sensibility and passion for e-commerce and luxury products.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Artemest is the ultimate online source for Italian home décor, offering a unique selection of handmade products by the most talented Italian artisans. Founded in 2015 Artemest mission is to share the beauty and the uniqueness of Italian craftsmanship. Established to celebrate Italian craftsmanship, Artemest offers the unique opportunity to shop contemporary design in the categories of furniture, lighting, décor, tabletop, art and lifestyle. The selection of over 60,000 products is handmade by over 1,500 of the most representative Italian artisans.
We are creating an international team of people that are passionate about Design & Luxury and willing to work in a dynamic, tech-oriented and ever-changing environment.
At Artemest you will have the chance to express your ideas and make things happen.
We are looking for enthusiastic people with an entrepreneurial attitude to join our team of young and talented professionals.