Putting your clients first may sound like a no-brainer, but it is all too often overlooked during the design process. The truth is, client relationships are the ones that will ultimately make or break your business, and they should influence not just your project management but also how you advertise your talents and establish your brand.
Alex Alonso of Mr. Alex Tate Design is on hand to teach you how to successfully think like a client by putting yourself in their shoes every step of the way. He will share his tools to evaluate which projects will be the most successful based on initial conversations, map out the entire client journey utilizing the business systems you already have in place, develop the most efficient methods of communication and documentation and more. By the end of this workshop, you will be equipped to determine a clear understanding of your clients’ expectations and foster a collaborative design experience that will be fulfilling for both of you.
In this class, attendees will learn:
- Map out the client journey
- Identify the communication points and develop the documentation necessary to make your client’s experience a positive one
- Evaluate successful projects prior to commitment
- Create the right pricing model
After this class, attendees will have:
- A clear understanding of what the client journey is and why it is important
- The tools to identify when to accept or decline a project
- A breakdown of the documents needed to develop and improve the overall client experience
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insider get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.