The ability to understand and anticipate your client’s needs is critical to building and maintaining a loyal clientele—and thus, a successful business. The first step in earning your client’s trust is identifying and agreeing on your shared values and goals. But if you haven’t taken the time to identify who you are and what your business stands for, how will you know the “perfect client” when you meet them—if you’re even meeting them at all?
In this class, business coach and consultant Justine Clay will arm you with the tools to be proactive and smart about bringing in new business. She’ll share a step-by-step guide to creating your ideal customer profile and developing a marketing message, strategy, and content that will build the “know, like and trust” factor with your current and prospective clients.
In this class you will learn:
- What makes you unique in a crowded market place
- Who your ideal clients are, what they struggle with, and what they aspire to achieve
- How to create a compelling marketing plan that reaches (and resonates with) your target client
By the end of class, you will have:
- The tools to develop new business in a way that feels authentic
- The ability to tell your story, build connections, and grow your client base
This webinar is conducted through AdobeConnect. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume. Instructions on how to join will be sent out the night before and morning of the webinar.
Did you know members of BOH Insider get unlimited free LAUNCH classes? Click here to learn more.
BOH Insider members looking to take this class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the registration list.