It’s a new year! You have all kinds of dreams and plans for making 2020 the best year yet for your growing design business. You’re in good company with big new goals, a vision, talent and drive, but there’s one thing that, come February, will set you apart from everyone else—a plan. Without a clear framework for where to focus in growing your design business, it’s easy to become overwhelmed with all the things you could and should be doing. You’ll either revert to the same ways of doing things (which will only get the same results), or become paralyzed and do nothing at all.
If 2020 is going to be your business’s best year yet, you need a different mindset, approach and plan of action. Now is the perfect time to create that plan. Join business coach Justine Clay for a workshop where she will share more than 15 years of experience working with creative business owners and professionals, and show you where to focus your attention and energy to set you up to make 2020 the best year yet for your design business.
In this class, attendees will learn:
- The three things you need clarity around to thrive: (1) what makes you unique, (2) who your ideal clients are (3) how you serve them
- How to set goals that inspire you and actually stick
- How to cultivate the mindset, habits and actions that will dramatically improve your fulfillment and income
After this class, attendees will have:
- Clarity around what makes you unique in an ever-evolving and crowded marketplace.
- A new perspective on your services, and how to easily connect the dots in your business model
- A framework for identifying and prioritizing actions that will grow your interior design business
This is an online course conducted through AdobeConnect. You will receive an email with information on how to join prior to the class.
Did you know members of BOH Insider get unlimited free LAUNCH classes?
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Justine Clay began her career in creative representation and, in 2010, launched her coaching business. SInce then, she has been helping freelance creatives and entrepreneurs of all types build thriving careers. Justine teaches her clients how to position, market and profit from their creative expertise through one-on-one coaching, group programs, talks and workshops.