We are opening a new dynamic Visual Merchandising role and welcome the interest of qualified candidates. This role will support our strategic plans through project management, coupled with the responsibility of our visual merchandising programs.
The position will be on site at our Corporate Headquarters and require travel 20% of the time to showrooms, markets and tradeshows.
The Visual Merchandiser will be responsible for the execution and oversight of corporate visual standards and brand presentation. Scope of responsibility includes managing the visual merchandising of company showroom locations across multiple states. Maintaining, analyzing and updating seasonal displays for showrooms in designated markets.
• Layout of product SKUs to prepare new collection launches.
• Execute visual layouts for showrooms.
• Partner with Merchandising and Marketing Leaders to implement new projects.
• Contribute to the design of merchandising strategies with a brand focus.
• Develop and source displays and fixtures, when applicable.
• Oversee, manage and coordinate labor and freight for showroom and display projects.
• Collaborate with visual team on order facilitation of graphics, logos and other collateral as needed.
• Will be developed to plan and construct promotional presentations and displays.
• Explores and employs new concepts, techniques and innovative methods.
• Fosters collaboration and actively participates in a collective manner inclusive of corporate contributors.
LEAD PROJECT MANAGER CONSTRUCTION AND RENOVATIONS
Oversee construction and renovation projects in alignment with corporate organization development plans.
• Project Management planning and organization.
• Achieve deadlines, is attentive to time constraints.
• Problem solves for solutions and results.
• Solid effective communication to drive project through to finish.
• High engagement with all stakeholders and vendors.
• Minimum of 3 years Visual Merchandising experience
• Prior experience working for a luxury brand, preferably in home furnishings.
• Strong working knowledge of SketchUp and Adobe Suite
• Educational achievements in Merchandising or relevant course work
• Exposure to the Interior Design Industry is highly desirable.
• Sense of design style, creative visual sensibility.
• Ability to contribute fresh ideas, discover new opportunities and inspire our target audience.
• Consistently applies an enthusiastic and engaging collaborative approach.
• Strong organization, attention to detail, results driven.
• Flexible and agile to manage priorities, recognize urgency when appropriate.
• Sophisticated problem solving skills, applies good judgement for decisions and ability to quickly access to meet project demands.
• Anticipates needs and can readily craft solutions to problems.
• Foster and build vendor relationships.
• Manage resources in a deliberate and effective manner.
• Willingness to work nights, weekends when appropriate to meet project goals.
• Able to self-manage direction, time, pressure, constraints and craft improvements.
Cowtan & Tout is a highly respected and prestigious textile design firm. Our luxury brands provide a full spectrum of signature fabrics and wallcoverings to the Interior Design Trade. Headquartered in Brooklyn, New York. Company showrooms across multiple states and regions.