Develop optimal design schemes and solutions, presentation material, including budget, design boards, schedule and pricing with principal. Effectively communicate between the firm, clients, contractors, architects, vendors. Detailed installed finished projects on time, on budget through thorough problem solving. Ability to multi task and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
-Collaborating with Principal on schematic design and design development
-Collaborating with Principal on the design of custom furnishings, millwork, architectural features
- Primary communicator between the firm and clients, contractors, architects,
consultants and vendors
-Creating design presentations and preparing material and mood boards for meetings
- Drawings and Floor Plan Development
- Coordinate, attend and lead client meetings
- Sourcing of Architectural Materials and Finishes + Furniture & Fittings
- Develop and maintain tile, plumbing, lighting, paint and finish schedules for each project
- Create and maintain project budgets
- Preparation of presentations and proposals, submitting to client
- Manage projects expediting through Studio Designer. Coordinate and
manage deliveries, storage, purchases and installations in collaboration
with Office Manager
- Vendor Communication
- On-site Installation and Site Visits
- Managing project schedules. Ensuring the accuracy, timely installation and
quality of all aspects of a remodel and new construction projects
- Work seamlessly with the principal to manage, assign tasks, review, and
collaborate with other team members. Weekly/bi-weekly update calls.
- Applicants must be proficient on AutoCAD and Sketchup.
- Mastery of multitasking in fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Studio Designer is required
Meg Lonergan Interiors embodies quintessential southern style balanced by vibrant international influence. Founder, Meg Lonergan, and her team of accomplished creatives offer full-service residential interior design services to clientele nationwide, crafting expressive homes that weave style, comfort and joy through everyday experiences.
Since founding the firm in 2009, Lonergan has become one of Houston’s most highly demanded designers, known for crafting worldly interiors that reveal a client’s unique story and distinctive sense of style. Born in South Louisiana but uprooted at an early age, Lonergan lived abroad in Singapore, New Zealand, and France before moving to Houston with her Kiwi husband. Her design ethos remains true to the elegance of southern tradition while reflecting an eclectic beauty discovered through broad multi- cultural exposure.
Clients turn to Lonergan for her keen ability to mix old with new, classic with inventive, fine antique with flea market find. This playful, exploratory approach unveils harmonious interiors that are thoughtfully designed to stand the test of time.