Desiron is seeking a highly motived National Sales Manager that will act as a supporting role to the mission of Desiron through proactive sales outreach and relationship development within the trade industry nationally.
This full-time position requires an enthusiastic sales candidate that is highly familiar with sales within the luxury furniture industry. Candidates for the Desiron National Sales Manager must be willing to travel in order to strengthen interpersonal relationships amongst a multitude of designers, trade showrooms, and various trade channels.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
• Collaborate with Desiron Showroom Manager & Sales Executive and Desiron Principles to develop and achieve robust sales goals
• Maintain company presence in the design community through networking, joining organizations, and/or participating in and hosting to-the-trade events. Follow the latest industry developments and trends to maintain a competitive advantage.
• Provide unparalleled customer service and value to all Desiron clientele in tandem with the Desiron Showroom Manager & Sales Executive through preparing and providing sales collateral, project management, and expertise on Desiron product,
• Maintaining cohesive product messaging between outside sales, showroom, website, and social media platforms
• Collaborate with Showroom Manager & Sales Executive to develop quarterly reports that identify progress in sales, the opportunities and needs for further growth, and strategic plans of achievement
• Act as external liaison for the Showroom by scheduling engaging appointments for presentations and meetings with current accounts for routine maintenance of client resource libraries, and showcasing new product.
• Track and document sales calls, orders, library placements, expense reports, call lists, etc.
• A proven track record of achieving or reaching sales goals
• Self – motivated, goal oriented and highly organized
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills – this position requires relationship building not only with clientele, but also internally within the company.
• Capabilities of delegation and time management
• Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for business development – the perfect candidate for this position will become an integral element to the growth of Desiron.
• Must have a warm and positive attitude and be a team player
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Netsuite and Google Applications
• 5+ years of sales experience in luxury sales, furniture or a showroom setting is preferred
• NYC based with willingness to travel; reliable transportation necessary
• Possession of strong network of leads and contracts preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Fashion or Design is preferred
• Salary plus commission.
• Paid Time Off including vacation, sick, personal days and company holidays. 401K available. Desiron is an EOE company
• Hours of operation are from 9AM-6PM, M-F. Showroom is located at New York Design Center in NYC. Possible weekends.
Desiron is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Rooted in a seductive vision of modernism, DESIRON is one of the great American handcrafted furniture brands. Created start to finish by artisan hands, our furniture inspires with passionate craftsmanship of sleek metals, specialty woods, and lush upholstery. The lines of our designs emphasize geometric balance and machine-age streamlining, accented with customizable finishes for the highest level of quality and exclusivity.