We are seeking a passionate and self motivated sales representative who will bring their enthusiasm to our team. In this role, you will be responsible for selling our custom rugs to a wide range of clients, including interior designers, architects, and other industry professionals. Our workplace is open and inclusive, valuing teamwork and collaboration as celebrating individual strengths.
We are seeking a dynamic sales professional, who can demonstrate:
- Strong network through the design community is an advantage
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Establishing and maintaining customer accounts
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role and industry
- A passion for design and sales, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A great communicator who can work independently, as well as being a strong team member
- Enjoys thinking outside the box and coming up with creative solutions
- Multi-tasker with a strong work ethic
- Manage client portfolio-order requests, samples, information, product care, troubleshooting, sales leads, monitoring orders through delivery
- Collaborate and communicate on new product collections
- Curate sample presentations & packages for customer accounts
- Execute and assist in development of trade sales outreach strategies
- Knowledge of how to develop custom orders with clients
- Competency in Mac OS & Google Suite
Working At Temple Studio
Temple Studio is a conceptual textile, rug and wallcovering design showroom. We represent select textile designers and artists as well as our own collections. At Temple Studio, we pride ourselves on our supportive and collaborative culture. We offer opportunities for advancement, and we are committed to helping our employees grow and develop their careers.
If you are interested in joining our team please send an introductory email with your resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!