Getting in Touch With Your Brand
Boston Design Center | October 2 | 10:00am - 12:00 pm
The relationship between you, your design firm, your clients and most importantly your prospective clients is created by what are called ‘touch points”—any experience that is associated with your team, your work and your services. They range from how the office telephone is answered to a major design presentation. Any variation from your intentions puts your value and expertise at risk. Strategic consideration, conscious planning and steady execution across many touch points are necessary to distinguish your firm.
Marketing strategist Meg Touborg will share how to bring consistency to your firm’s touchpoints by articulating your value and defining your culture.
In this class, you will learn:
• How to define your firm’s values and how to manifest them
• About case studies of design firms who are doing it well
• How to build a unique map of your firm’s major touch points
• How to create an action plan for identifying areas for improvement
By the end of class, you will have:
• a clearer vision for defining your brand.
About this course:
This class was initially scheduled for March 2018, but was canceled due to inclement weather. It is now rescheduled for October 2, 2018. If you purchased a ticket for the March class, it is redeemable this October. Please contact Lauren DeLorenzo at Jamestown L.P. with questions.